10052015

I've really been trying to experiment with different mesh heads! I'm really tired of my TMP head, I think it's time for a change. I bought the head like, ages ago thinking (hoping?) that for the price I paid, there might come an emotions HUD or something. I should have known that there would never be an update like that. I really, really, really just want to smile! But anyway! I bought a CATWA mesh head the other day, and I love it!

Pink Fuel also released some skins for the Logo Alex head last night, but a great thing about these skins, is they are Omega compatible, and I decided to try them with the CATWA head, not really thinking much of it. But, I like it! It looks great, I think! I'll eventually buy the Logo head, but I'm kind of put off from it because the demo head does not come Omega compatible. So, I'm not sure if I want to blindly invest in it like I did with TMP.  Anyway, the event item in this post is the cardigan and shirt combo, from Uber!

[STF] 10052015

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up